Lecturer at your Services
Finding the right presenter for your training need can be daunting, however, here at RealTrader we offer you training with a difference.
- Passion, zeal and enthusiasm. These are some positive traits that are contagious and people value them a lot.
- Energy: perform a task with vigor and the ability to energize the students into action.
- Subject knowledge: we possess sound knowledge of our topic, the ability to understand the basics and the dimensions in it. Also, the ability to simplify the concepts to the students.
- Vision: we understand the occasion of the presentation and possible outcome. To foresee an outcome is all about having a strong vision.
- Ability to communicate precisely: our core objective is not to show how knowledgeable we are, rather, how we can make the audience knowledgeable through the power of our simple words. Connecting with the audience in a proper way is the biggest challenge that every great presenter prioritizes.
- High expectations for all students. We expect that all students can and will achieve in their trading.
- Prepared and organized. We present lessons in a clear and structured way.
- Engage students and get them to look at issues in a variety of ways. We use facts as a starting point, not an end point; we ask "why" questions, look at all sides and encourage students to predict what will happen next. We ask questions frequently to make sure students are following along. We try to engage the whole class.
- Strong relationships with our students and show that we care about them as people. We are warm, accessible, enthusiastic and caring.
Our training fees are subject to the training program presented, either our own or one provided by you. Our training programs consists of 5 sessions structured to start with basic understanding and concepts of our subject matter progressing in every session with sustainable building blocks of knowledge. We strongly believe in preparing a solid foundation to start from enabling one to grow and develop into any further trading directions.
Should you need a lecturer to teach your clients, look no further. Contact me directly: Chrizette Rossouw, your training specialist for a interview and quote.